When it comes to choosing the best estate agent to sell your property, it helps if you can use a shortlist guide. The list below may help you decide, or start with 2 or 3 valuations (Williams offer free valuations) to get a feel for what they can offer. :
- Look at customer reviews – it’s always good to have a recommendation
- Compare estate agents based on how quickly they sell property, how close they come to achieving the asking price and how successful they are.
- Make sure the estate agent has experience of selling property like yours.
- Look at the properties that the agent sells on Zoopla and Rightmove and On The Market. Are the pictures well taken, and the descriptions clear and relevant?
- Make sure the agent offers a no sale fee package, so you only pay the commission when you move. Online agents often try to get all the fee upfront. (e.g. Purplebricks)
- Can the agent organise solicitor, epc, survey reports on your behalf?
- Find out about their standard terms & conditions, particularly their standard commission rate and typical tie in period. Williams do not tie you into a sole agency period.
If you would Williams Estate Agents to value your property in Leominster, please do contact us.